Fine dining and drinking may form a bigger part of any vacation in Italy. Italian foods are delicious and tummy filling, which is the reason many visitors throng the popular restaurants to have a taste of the culture, while admiring great artistic and historical assets of the country.
Even in low seasons, great food is always available in Arezzo, one of the most popular destinations in Italy. However, this is true as long as you know where to find it. If it is your first time to visit Arezzo, or you are a regular visitor and need a taste of some of the fine Italian cuisines, this guide samples top five restaurants that offer great food in Arezzo.
• Antica Osteria Agania: If you want just simple food at simple prices, this restaurant offers simple food without surprises on the menu. Here you can have a taste of pastas, soups and antipasto misto della casa, which is simply a mixture of antipasto plate.
• La Lancia d’Oro: If you want your order to come along with surprises, then look no further than this eating-place. Friendly waiters welcome you to a cool interior, painted in green and white stripes. You can have a mouth-watering light lunch as you relax in this place overlooking Piazza Grande.
• La Tua Piadina: This is a premier eating-place down the street where people from the neighborhood, students and visitors can buy food as they mingle freely with one another. Here you can have a taste of hot and tasty piadine. Carry away or get a seat inside and relax as you enjoy.
• Trattoria del Leone: If you want your food delivered in small, beautiful portions by friendly waiters, this is the place to be. It is famous for fine food, homemade pasta, salads, and bruschette, prepared in modern style by qualified chefs.
• La Bottega di Gnicche: This eating-place offers delectable combination of artisan meats, cheese, and other delicacies that accompany your main order. Located on Arezzo’s main Piazza, it is a favorite eating-place for visitors who choose to eat on the front terrace or grab a stool inside the restaurant.
With these places in mind, you can never miss a place to have good food when you visit Arezzo. Besides, Italians are friendly people and whenever you visit a restaurant, you meet a group of friendly people who are willing to share experiences and make new friends.
Discover all our offers for your holiday in Arezzo.
Photo credit: Sifalcia